Steps to add products to Aajjo.com:
- Go to https://seller.aajjo.com/ and login using the credentials
- Go to “Seller Tools” - > Products and click on "Add New Product"
- Add the Product Details, as per the following step:
- Category - Please select the specific category in which you want to display your product.
- Product Type - Select the Product Type which appropriate most to you, if your product is not there you can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price Type:
- One-off Price - Select this only if you want to display your product price in per piece.
- Unit wise Price - Select this only if you want to display your product price is per unit (Feet / Square Feet / Meter etc.)
- Pricing Unit (If you select unit wise price) - Select the unit for which you want to display the price
- Minimum Qty Per Unit (If you select unit wise price) - This contains the minimum number of products per units. For example - In case our product is display counter, and we are showing the price in feet/ running feet (18000/feet) and minimum units required to build a display counter is 3 feet, so here we have to mention 3.
- Minimum Quantity - Minimum number of products allowed in per order.
- Allow Sale – This option will allow the customers to purchase the products directly from the Aajjo.com – if you do not want to sale the product on Aajjo.com then please check “NO”.
- GST % on Product - GST % according to the product.
- Product Price - This is the take home price which you have to expect from Aajjo.com after sale.
- Product MRP - Actual MRP of the product.
- Commission - Commission will depends on the price of the product. You can check the commission on the page - Price Calculator
- Retail Price - This is the actual price, which will display with the product for sale on aajjo.com portal, only if you are not giving any discount.
- Discount - If you want to allow any discount on your product you can mention here the percentage, and this will include on the "Product Price"
- Display Discount - This is the discount which will display on the website. This is based on ("Product MRP" - "Discount Retail Price"/"Product MRP") X 100.
- Discounted product Price - "Product Price" after discount.
- Discount Retail Price – This is the discounted price, which will display with the product for sale on aajjo.com portal.
Leave a Reply
Instructions on how to add articles to this page are very helpful and interesting. Thank for sharing.
You Might Like Also
Explore our comprehensive guide to lead generation and take your business to new heights! From market research to effective marketing strategies, learn everything to convert leads into loyal customers. With tips and valuable insights, this blog equips you with the tools you need to master. Read More
In business, finding customers, known as leads, is really important. They're people who might buy what you're selling. But finding good leads can be hard and cost a lot. Read More
We're thrilled to welcome you to the world of Optimum Window Solutions! Here, we're not just crafting doors and windows; we're creating experiences that elevate your spaces. Join us on a journey where quality, innovation, and excellence converge to redefine the way you perceive doors and windows. Read More
Get ready to dive into the cool world of low-temperature freezers with us. In this blog, we're going to unpack the secrets behind these super cold machines, explore the awesome tech that makes them work, and see how they're making a big impact in different areas. From choosing the right freezer to checking out real-world examples, we've got it all Read More
Welcome to a journey of elegance and functionality, where the ordinary becomes extraordinary. In the complexity of their design and functionality, we invite you to explore the captivating world of window mosquito nets—a sanctuary of protection, sophistication, and well-being. Read More
So, we are here again to dive into the world of science with our exploration of lab oven advancements. From their humble beginnings to today's cutting-edge tech, we'll guide you through the evolution of these essential instruments. Discover the impact they've made across scientific fields, and peek into the future of lab technology. Read More