Significant Features of React JS
React JS facilitates the easy creation of dynamic applications. Along with it, React JS ensures that businesses can create dynamic web applications with less coding and more functionality. It comes with numerous types of dedicated tools for easy debugging, which makes the debugging process faster & easier. To further know about it, one can visit the React JS Certification Exam. Given below are some of the significant features of React JS.
- Improved performance - React JS comes with a virtual DOM and using it helps you create web applications faster. This virtual DOM only updates the items in the Real DOM that have been changed.
- Reusable components - It comes with various kinds of reusable components which have their logic and controls. Along with it, these components can be reused throughout the application.
- Unidirectional data flow - This library follows a unidirectional data flow and allows developers to nest the child components within parent components. This approach helps a business debug errors easily.
- Interpreter Based - It is a very beneficial solution and using it reduces the complexity of development. This is an ideal language for creating robust web applications with relative ease.
- Ability to Perform In-build Function - It comes with numerous in-built functions like isNAN (), Number (), parseFloat(), and parseInt(). These functions make it even easier to work with data.